The Boys & Girls Club of East Scarborough is committed to the principles of equity and encourages applicants from all Human Rights protected groups.
Being a volunteer with the Boys & Girls Club of East Scarborough allows you to:
- gain experience and training
- share your skills and talents
- develop new skills and talents
- find new friendships through shared interests
- achieve a sense of satisfaction from being an active part of the community
How to Apply to be a Volunteer
- Complete the form at the bottom of this page. If you prefer, you can complete the form by hand when you meet with the Volunteer Coordinator.
- Call the Club and ask for the Volunteer Coordinator, (416) 281-0262 ext. 219.
- The Volunteer Coordinator will answer your questions and assist you with the volunteer process.
- Volunteers must be a minimum of 16 years of age.
Boys & Girls Club of East Scarborough
100 Galloway Road
Scarborough, ON M1E 1W7
Subject: Volunteer Application